Old 10-03-2005, 01:18 AM
MartyWeiser

Taking a look at their website leads me to believe that the wire is not
annealed after drawing which would leave it harder than we want for bonsai.
Annealing your own works, but don't get the loose copper oxide in with food
stuffs or plants since large volumes can be toxic. I agree with Pauline
that Julian Adams is a great source in the USA.

Marty