Old 09-03-2005, 08:56 PM
small fish

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:

I don't SEE any cross-posting in OE6 when I post here. How can that be?
When I see them I remove them. I can't remove them if I don't see them.
Am
I missing something? Can it be the newsserver? All I see in the
newsgroup section of THIS POST is rec.ponds.

Sorry, not _your_ crossposts - his. He just responded to your use of his
name - and then cross-posted his followup to a bunch of newsgroups that I
wasn't filtering out.

No, they *are* her crossposts as well, Derek. Her nemesis adds others,
including rec.ponds. She spews, he spews, regs in other groups reply.
It's extremely odd about her claim she can't see the crossposts,
considering she has time to alter the Subject line, add new sigs, cut and
paste boilerplate from a file of canned replies, and change her account
details in the huge number of groups she floods.
Carol is basically a lying hypocrite.