Old 09-03-2005, 11:15 PM
~Roy~

Great to hear. I do have a question for you in regards to where you
live . "Reading" How is it pronounced, with a long E or short? There
was town in Pensylvania called Reading, with a short E
prounounciation, but I have been to other places that pronounce it
with a long E. Hey its been many many years and i may have forgot
short and long sounds etc and sounding words out so pardon my
ignorance if my terminology is off! Just curious thats all.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:04:29 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

===
==="Tumbleweed" wrote in message
=== 8th March
===
===
===Should have said where I am...Reading, UK.