Old 10-03-2005, 05:42 AM
Starlord

The web host is having troubles of some kind and not all the sites are
online. But if you'll go to google/images and imput Rideen, on the first
page of images, you'll see a picture of Ch.Akumaizer's Rideen, a Red Tabby
JBT of my breeding in years past. He was a son of Ch.Maryott's Shika of
Akumaizer and my main stud male I have now goes all the way back to Shika.

In the JBT world I am known, heck even the JBT's that are down in S.Africa
have some of my JBT's in their background.

My JBT cattery got it's start in 1973 when I bought Ch.maryott's Shika and
I've still breeding. My stud boy was mated to 2 queens just last month.

The Akumaizer banner reaches far and wide and while it's been awhile since
I've been able to show, I'm still around and aming to be around for some
time to come.

There used to be a lady up in WA that until she quit and sold all her cats,
had JBT's that reached into the Akumaizer line.

"Travis" wrote in message
Starlord wrote:
I can't remember each and every one of them, the main one I deal
with is www.starlords.org, http://akumaizer.united.net.kg not 100%
sure but that is what's writen down on an old notepad.

The Akumaizer URL is no good. I just don't understand why Google can't
find the "oldest active JBT cattery in the USA".