Old 10-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Ornata Ornata is offline
Registered User

[quote=Popcorn Lover]I'm interested in building some inexpensive planters for our driveway.
I want them to be about 12' long, 2' wide and 2' tall, with open
bottoms for drainage.

I thought of making them with 8x8x16 concrete blocks which are a whole
lot less expensive but they'd be pretty ugly that way, wouldn't they?

--
- Popcorn Lover
QUOTE]