Old 10-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Vincent

"HC" wrote in message
G'day

Been following this thread with interest mainly because I just LOVE
rhubarb.....but I seem to remember my grandfather telling me when I was a
kid that there are different varieties. Just a snippet in the archives of
my mind!!

Can I join with David in asking for a rhizome of the Red variety? I'm
prepared to pay for it, plus postage, of course!

Bronwyn ;-)

I have to throw out half of my rhubarb every year so that it will survive,
it grows like there is no tomorrow
I would have given the Salvo's about 50 corms / rhizomes, whatever and about
100 to neighbours, the bloody thing is always going to seed