Old 10-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Sacha

On 10/3/05 9:35, in article ,
" wrote:

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:17:50 -0800, "goldfinch"
wrote:

Carol's garden and nursery are small but worth a visit if in that area.
It's v. hard to find, though and I believe someone else from here visited
more recently than we did, so will have better directions, probably.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

-------------
We used a recently aquired GPS to find Carol Klein's garden, and still had
to ask somebody for directions ;-)

Don't you to know where it is fairly accurately to be able to locate
it with a GPS?

With the GPS we have (Tom Tom) you can type in a full address (which for
Carol is Glebe Cottage Plants, Pixie Lane, Warkleigh, Umberleigh, Devon,
EX37 9DH 01769 540554) or just a post code, or just a town name. In the case
of CK's nursery, there are no signs to it at all and as it's only an acre
overall with the garden, it's not some large mass that you see from afar.
AND it's along a track across a field somewhere in a small hamlet, AFAIR, so
some research on location is a good idea!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk