Old 10-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Jim Carlock

"Chris Thompson" wrote:
You may want to think of transplanting to a much larger pot. I
tried 3 plants in a single 17" diameter pot last season and had
great success.

You mentioned the diameter of your pot with 3 plants as 17".
the diameter at the top of my pot is maybe 6" or 7", maybe 8"
deep.

I pulled my first caterpillar off a leaf yesterday. Yikes! The temp
dropped with not much wind, and we did get a little rain. I'll post
a pic of the pot in the binary group.

--
Jim Carlock
Please post replies to newsgroup.

Jim Carlock previously asked:
Anyone else find that tomatoes love to be bottom fed? I mean sitting
a clay pot in a bowl and filling the bowl with water during the morning.