Old 10-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Lady Blacksword

If you say so. All I know is what I've been told, and what I've seen work.
You probably know more about it than I do.
Murri

"Ray" wrote in message
Hydrangea color is determined by the pH of the soil.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110468123.71ff12a6a4008374a5aaf08bdfcc410e@t eranews...
I can't remember either, Wendy, but you can also add a rusted chunk off
iron to the planting hole on a hydrangea, as it's the iron they need for
color.
Murri

"Wendy" wrote in message
Hi Bob, I would think chlorine bleach would kill a plant?
Now I have read about some kind of crystals (name escapes me), that
people dose Hydrangeas to make them more blue?
Remove peterpan for email reply

Cheers Wendy

bob wrote:
I would like some vrification. I read that 1 tsp. of household bleach
in a gallon of water is good for the color of blooming orchids and use
this solution to water the plants. Any thoughts?
Bob