Old 10-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Rob Halgren

Lady Blacksword wrote:
If you say so. All I know is what I've been told, and what I've seen work.
You probably know more about it than I do.
Murri

You may both be right. Soil pH affects the availability of many plant
nutrients. Iron is always in vast excess in soil (almost all soil, it
is one of the most common elements on earth, after all). But it is much
less available to plants at the wrong pH range. So you could
(theoretically) overcome the wrong pH by supplementing with additional
iron.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com