Old 10-03-2005, 08:07 PM
p00kie

"Seb Flyte" wrote in message
At Christmas I was given a rosemary plant in a pot and have been keeping
itin the garage until the worst frosts are past prior to planting out. I
noticed that if I water from the bottom there is a strong smell of sulphur
from any water not absorbed. Also the tips of the shoots have gone very
light green and floppy.
Never had this before and wonder if there is sulphur as a fungicide in the
soil/compost. Any ideas for remedial action would be welcome.
Thanks
Seb

Let it dry out a bit .. rosemary is more of a dryish plant.
I leave mine out pots or not all year .. and they're thriving.