Old 10-03-2005, 08:47 PM
tomato lover

Default Help to pick 3 tomatoes in container

Greeting to all tomato growers.

I have a good balcony, in Northern California, pretty good sunlight. I
am going to grow some tomatoes and herbs in container.

AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

1) I am limited to Maximum 5 Gallon containers.

2) I am planning to plant several types, but I rellay love the real
tomato flavor, not too sweet, a little acidic and tangy falvor. and I
need your help to choose the varieties. high yeild is very desirable.

3) what varieties should I choose to have tomatoes from early to late
season.

4) Is it late to start now? should I buy plants or seeds?

5) Can I also grow herbs in the same containers? what kind?

6) is plastic container OK?

A bunch of thanks in advance.

Tomato Lover.