Old 10-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Kate Morgan

Does it occur everywhere in the country, or is it trying to tell me
something about my garden conditions? Does it actually do any harm, will it
smother other plants? or could I just ignore it?

Peter

I like it and find it fairly easy to keep under control. I let it run rampant
and 95% of it up after flowering. It's one of the first tastes of spring :~)

Jenny

I agree with Jenny, I let mine do what it likes , I use many wild
flowers in my garden, one of the best for ground cover is comfrey,
Lungwort is delightful and ivy leaved toadflax looks very pretty in the
old stone walls, that is just a few to start with.

kate