Old 11-03-2005, 06:37 AM
Watercress

Default Green Light Stump Remover

Anyone has a definite answer to its content? According to previous
postings it is suppose to be pure KNO3, but when I tested a solution of
it with the Aqua. Pharm. nitrate test, I got a reading of 0. So, is
the problem with the Stump Remover or the Nitrate Test?

BTW, the Nitrate Test did have a non-zero reading with some lawn
fertilizer that I left standing with aeration. Also, the Nitrate test
registered 0 with a solution of Flourish Nitrogen. This doesn't make
sense since the Flourish Nitrogen is suppose to contain nitrate.

A related question. Know of a good nitrate test kit?