Old 11-03-2005, 05:13 AM
Cereus-validus.....

Hanoi Jane? Now that name sure is one golden oldie.
Not only are you still suffering from your deranged acid flashbacks, you
paranoid delusions are out-of-date with the rest of the world. You sure are
one Lazy Blackhead. You are much more like the late Hunter S. Thompson than
your close mind will ever know.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110479568.43e1dde2eeb527ca945ac48f1380bd66@t eranews...
He's probably a fan of good ol' Hanoi Jane.
And I actually find him mildly amusing.
Murri

"Starlord" wrote in message
Hi, just add him to your killfile, that way you'll not see his posts
unless
someone quotes them in a reply.

I put him there and it's nice not having to read his garbage anymore. As
it
is, I figured that if he's old enough to know what a hippie was, then
most
likly he was of the kind that I saw at the airport when I came home from
Vietnam and getting out of the Army. Those I can live without.

Plus, if that guy was so great, then why did he take the cowards way out
and
kill himself?

Thankfully I'll not see his answer, it'll just fall into the awesome
cyber
Black Hole to never be seen again.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110477061.6c9b81fdc7bacfb0184f3783a79fd3b7@t eranews...
Dear Sir
Could you kindly inform the purveyor of your current narcotic that
his
wares are highly unstable, and that you have apparently purchased what
is
commonly known as a "bad batch"? I also strongly advise that you retain
lawyer for the purpose of filing litigation against aforementioned
individual, so that you may receive compensation for the mental damage
you
have suffered as a result of his products, and the subsequent

rehabilitative
care you require.
Sincerely,
Murri