Old 11-03-2005, 05:22 AM
Cereus-validus.....

Storelard apparently thinks his killing babies in Viet Nam was far more
heroic than suicide. Consider the source, he is a delusional hypocrite
coward.

Like his idol Ernest Hemingway, Thompson eventually killed himself because
he could no longer stand the intense physical pain he was suffering.

The difference with Storelard is that he himself is the pain.

"escape" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:15:55 -0800, "Starlord"
opined:

Hi, just add him to your killfile, that way you'll not see his posts
unless
someone quotes them in a reply.

I put him there and it's nice not having to read his garbage anymore. As
it
is, I figured that if he's old enough to know what a hippie was, then most
likly he was of the kind that I saw at the airport when I came home from
Vietnam and getting out of the Army. Those I can live without.

Plus, if that guy was so great, then why did he take the cowards way out
and
kill himself?

Thankfully I'll not see his answer, it'll just fall into the awesome cyber
Black Hole to never be seen again.

You think it's cowardly to shoot your brains out? I think it's pretty
clear that
anyone who does that is in dire trouble emotionally. I think anyone who
does
that sort of thing is a person who needs your compassion, not your
superior
judgment. I hope none of your family members off themselves. If they do,
will
they be cowardly too? People who think like you are why people hate
Americans.