Old 11-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Carol

Default [IBC] Copper Wire Sources

Thanks to all for those almost instantaneous responses to finding
sources for copper wire. Judging from the small number of replies and
the even smaller listing of sources, annealed copper wire is not
something you can easily find at a local store. This makes your
replies even more valuable. Now I know where to get annealed copper for
early spring wiring, and I'm very pleased. As to trying the
do-it-yourself approach, I'll leave that to those with more confidence
in their metallurgical abilities - at least for the moment.

Carol Schroeder
Columbia, MD, Zone 6/7

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++