Old 11-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Sage

"Des Higgins" wrote in message

"Roy Omond" wrote in message
Cerumen wrote:

"Martin Brown" wrote in message

Cerumen wrote:

"tom" wrote in message
m...

On this weeks netto leaflet there is a 250 wall electric cultivator
(£30). Are these any good?

250 watt is a very small motor indeed and I just cannot imagine a
cultivator that small doing any real work.

Or having a short but brutish life. I expect it works OK in the
commercials though mixing up soft peat and sharp sand...

It would bounce off or jam on the hard clay round here!

Even my small food mixer has a 400 watt motor:-)

And how does it do when you try to cultivate hard clay ? :-)

You might be on to a winner there !#

What would you know about hard clay?
Where you live, the nearest clay is in the next county.
And get your hair cut.

Des

Its worse you're gettin' Fadder. How's the crack, yhinking of taking up the
good life?