Old 12-03-2005, 04:10 AM
Cereus-validus.....

Sure you are. What took you so long to reveal this golden nugget, GI Joe?

Maybe you should contact Oliver Stone and he can make a movie about your war
stories? Maybe you should write a book about them first? Would that be under
non-fiction or fiction?

If you have been living with pain all your life, as you claim, that would
mean you were in pain long before you were inducted into military service
and if you were, they never would have accepted you in the first place.
Gotcha!!!

"Starlord" wrote in message
Since I saw his message in a quote, I'm got something to say big time.
I am a disablibed vietnam vet, I've lived with pain all my life and will
live with it until the day the grim one calls my name.

He talks about killing babys in vietnam, I've got news for him, he's full
of
shit.
I was with the 4th Inf.Div. central highlands, the very same unit that is
now over sadams old country. I spent most on my time on a CA team, I drove
truck that had been modified to go where other trucks couldn't. We would
go
out to villages and set up medic tables and help the people out, teating
wonds, illness, etc. The Mountainyard people where glad to see us as we'd
haul their rice crops in for them.

In one village, we found that the dear little brown brother in their black
PJ's, the ones called VC, had been there the night before and what they
had
done to the people there was something I'll never forget. While walking
around the outside of the village, I found a MY boy, about 7 years old who
had crossed and set off a vc booby trap made with White Pfhost. He
couldn't
walk, the lower 1/2 of a leg was burned right down to the bone. I picked
him
up and carried him to the medic, who called in a midicvac chopper and had
him airlifted to the base hostpital. They couldn't save the lower part of
the leg, but after it was healed, he was fitted with a adtical leg.

The last time I saw him, they where putting him on a truck to be taken
home,
now the Mountainyards ware brass arm rings, the more they have, the higher
up in the village they are, I had found out the boy was the chif's son. As
was saying goodby, he took off two of his arm rings and gave them to me,
the
translator told me that he was making me a brother to him.

To this day, I have those rings in a place of Honor.

As for what that dipstick said, he'd best go talk to the vc and NVA about
what they did to people who wouldn't support them.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110552442.ee6849b60ded1ebc06828b49ee842ecf@t eranews...
Hmm, maybe we should put you into a jungle war zone, then send a 6yr old
girl who knows what she's doing with an M16 after you, and see what

happens?
Oh, and add in a shitload of other fanatic guerilla troops, who look, to
you, exactly like the innocent villagers your supposed to protect, except
that thay happen to be shooting at you. Or handing you babies rigged with
explosives.
Do us all a favor, don't talk about this country's Vets until you can say
you've been there, and done what they have, until you've watched your
best
friend get blown into pieces no bigger than your hand.
Shove your stupid anti-military, anti-American litany where the sun

doesn't
shine.
Murri
"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
m...
Storelard apparently thinks his killing babies in Viet Nam was far more
heroic than suicide. Consider the source, he is a delusional hypocrite
coward.

Like his idol Ernest Hemingway, Thompson eventually killed himself

because
he could no longer stand the intense physical pain he was suffering.

The difference with Storelard is that he himself is the pain.

"escape" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:15:55 -0800, "Starlord"

opined:

Hi, just add him to your killfile, that way you'll not see his posts
unless
someone quotes them in a reply.

I put him there and it's nice not having to read his garbage anymore.

As
it
is, I figured that if he's old enough to know what a hippie was, then
most
likly he was of the kind that I saw at the airport when I came home

from
Vietnam and getting out of the Army. Those I can live without.

Plus, if that guy was so great, then why did he take the cowards way

out
and
kill himself?

Thankfully I'll not see his answer, it'll just fall into the awesome
cyber
Black Hole to never be seen again.

You think it's cowardly to shoot your brains out? I think it's pretty
clear that
anyone who does that is in dire trouble emotionally. I think anyone

who
does
that sort of thing is a person who needs your compassion, not your
superior
judgment. I hope none of your family members off themselves. If they
do, will
they be cowardly too? People who think like you are why people hate
Americans.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for yourself or a

friend?