Old 12-03-2005, 04:10 AM
Cereus-validus.....

If you haven't been following this nonsensical discussion from the
beginning, then maybe you should just stay out of it Ann?

If you got yourself suckered into believing the bad fiction from Storelard,
maybe somebody can sell you some beachfront property in Arizona too?

If you really were paying attention, you would have seen the "baby killer"
remark was in the form of a question and not an accusation, you reactionary
ninny.

If you are too naive to see just how corrupt the present republican
administration is and how they have abused and slaughtered US troops for
their own corrupt prurient interests then you really have nothing of value
to say. (Not that you ever did.)

"Ann" wrote in message
escape expounded:

If you were following the thread, nobody put soldiers down. It was the
absurdity of bringing Hanoi Jane into this discussion, which was met with,
"they
you must be a baby killer." It was almost ridiculously obvious. I have
the
highest regard for our duped armed forces in our country USA.

I suppose calling someone a babykiller is a twisted kind of support.

I've followed the thread thoroughly. That was uncalled for. As for
calling them 'dupes', please, no one is being duped. Saying that
about the people who volunteer for military service is hardly
supportive.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts