Old 12-03-2005, 07:10 AM
Starlord

When someone joins the armed forces, they from that day on until they leave
the service (if they do), are NOT duped, they FOLLOW THE ORDERS GIVEN TO
THEM. I didn't ask to go to Vietnam, and yes I was an RA, but after 2 1/2
years in Germany ( West then ) the army cut me orders and I came home on
leave and then went to Ft.Lewis and from there to Vietnam.

"escape" wrote in message
news
If you were following the thread, nobody put soldiers down. It was the
absurdity of bringing Hanoi Jane into this discussion, which was met with,

"they
you must be a baby killer." It was almost ridiculously obvious. I have

the
highest regard for our duped armed forces in our country USA.