Old 12-03-2005, 07:39 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

# We hear the one long frog singing in the pond

The frog choir has definitely arrived in the lily pond. Tomorrow I drain
it, get the muck and baby fish out, and refill.

# I checked my Lotus - nothing yet.

I divided mine last week and put the divides for sale in a kiddy pool with
a clear shower curtain, as a green house, over it. Checked it today and
definite growth going on there. Sent one of them off with my sister,
hopefully she can get it home without breaking something off it.

I planted old seeds, spinach and peas, from last year. Haven't had time to
get to Wally World. I guess I should take the time to check if any are
sprouting. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~