Old 12-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Ann

"Starlord" expounded:

Ann, have you ever noticed that when someone does not agree with these types
of users, that they start making up slang words instead of using someones
normal name/handle?

When they have no argument they resort to namecalling. Really lends
them credibility ;-

I've used the "Starlord" name for a long time, my first trys at sci-fi back
in days far gone used that and I got it from a good sci-fi writter's books.

I know, I've seen your name for years.

Oh btw, if you could see my voting record, you could say I'm a liberal in a
way, but I read and then vote my own ideas, not to follow just anyones way.

I'm pretty conservative on certain issues, but liberal on others. But
I always vote with information and thinking on my own.

Yesterday I was out in my garden part of the day, planting more morning
glory seeds and pulling grass away from my iris that are coming back to
life.

Oh, I wish I could be out there, but it's buried still, and we're
getting more today. I had my peas in the ground at this time last
year. I won't be getting them in this year until early April!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts