Old 12-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Just coming back at you dumbing to down to the language an 18 year old like
you can really understand. Everybody knows you slackers are too lazy to
bother to look up those "big words" in any dictionary.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110642084.bac8209e01903285b6b3c89b0dcec84f@t eranews...
Starlord,
It has been noted more than once in history that excessive swearing
generally indicates a stunted vocabulary.
i.e.: He can't think of anything better, so he's resorting to third grade
slurs.
I just look at it and find it humorous that an allegedly grown man can't
be more intellectually creative with his insults.
Murri

"Starlord" wrote in message
Ann, have you ever noticed that when someone does not agree with these
types
of users, that they start making up slang words instead of using someones
normal name/handle?

I've used the "Starlord" name for a long time, my first trys at sci-fi
back
in days far gone used that and I got it from a good sci-fi writter's
books.

Oh btw, if you could see my voting record, you could say I'm a liberal in
way, but I read and then vote my own ideas, not to follow just anyones
way.

Yesterday I was out in my garden part of the day, planting more morning
glory seeds and pulling grass away from my iris that are coming back to
life.

"Ann" wrote in message
"Cereus-validus....." expounded:

If you haven't been following this nonsensical discussion from the
beginning, then maybe you should just stay out of it Ann?

I have the whole thread right here it all it's nonglory, Stevie. I'll
go where I please.

If you got yourself suckered into believing the bad fiction from

Storelard,
maybe somebody can sell you some beachfront property in Arizona too?

Bad fiction....you truly are an idiot. Dennis hasn't said anything
inflamatory, that's all been left to you, as usual.

If you really were paying attention, you would have seen the "baby

killer"
remark was in the form of a question and not an accusation, you

reactionary
ninny.

There was absolutely no need to call anyone that. That's a horrible
slur left over from the scum who 'greeted' the returning Vietnam war
veterans. Good to see it's still being put to use by liberal fools
who think it makes them somehow better.

If you are too naive to see just how corrupt the present republican
administration is and how they have abused and slaughtered US troops
for
their own corrupt prurient interests then you really have nothing of

value
to say. (Not that you ever did.)

Nor have you in this discussion, Stevie. I'm absolutely horrified
that people have died defending your right to be a fool. In public.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts