Old 12-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Mike

Cant 'Beggars whining' Canted

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea
British Pacific Fleet. Derby 2 - 5 Sept. Visit to Denby Pottery
"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
Thanks Mike, I'll go with your answer, but need one further answer to
complete my crossword. Any good at crosswords Mike? If so, this will be
you thinking
Question : Spoke whiningly -a-t-d (6 letters)

Tried Jumble, but can't find suitable word

Thanks Janet

"Mike" wrote in message
Aloe is listed in the Dictionary as Medicinal, but Sloe does not have

such
listing, only that it can be made into Sloe Wine. Now that "Could" be
termed
as Medicinal :-)) Prefer Whiskey, Brandy and Rum personally :-))

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea
British Pacific Fleet. Derby 2 - 5 Sept. Visit to Denby Pottery
"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
Thanks Mike, I'll look this up, but have since googled and a

possibility
is
SLOE

Will check your answer out though
"Mike" wrote in message
ALOE ?

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the

Sea
British Pacific Fleet. Derby 2 - 5 Sept. Visit to Denby Pottery
"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
Medicinal Shrub - 4 letters - ??O?

Thanks

--