Old 12-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Mike

:-))

Thank you :-))

That's two bits of good news in five minutes.

Air Commodore Sims Commanding Officer of RAF Cosford and Mrs Sims, have
accepted the National Service (RAF) Association's invitation to attend and
review the Parade at RAF Cosford on National Service Sunday on June 26th. We
were to have the Lancaster Bomber for a fly past, but it is grounded for
essential maintenance for the VE Day celebrations, but we have a Spitfire
instead. (I prefer the Spitfire, we had half a dozen at Sandown last year
and they are something :-))

So there you are, any ex National Service Royal Air Force Gardeners out
there? (I do happen to know that Gardeners do come in all shapes and sizes
and backgrounds.) ;-) ;-) Come to Cosford for the weekend, accommodation in
a very good hotel has been arranged and coach travel has been organised.

Que net nannies now

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
1.. Monotonous talk filled with platitudes.
2.. Hypocritically pious language.
3.. The special vocabulary peculiar to the members of an underworld

group;
argot.
4.. Cant See Shelta.
5.. Whining speech, such as that used by beggars.
6.. The special terminology understood among the members of a

profession,
discipline, or class but obscure to the general population; jargon. See
Synonyms at dialect.

intr.v. cant·ed, cant·ing, cants
1.. To speak tediously or sententiously; moralize.
2.. To speak in argot or jargon.
3.. To speak in a whining, pleading tone.
Thanks Mike, you've done your good deed for the day

:-(( Must admit, it was not me, but her with the paint brush. Joan knew it

:-))

Janet

"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
Medicinal Shrub - 4 letters - ??O?