Old 13-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Henry

What a cute bleeding heart story. Maybe if you weren't out there in the
first place with your little propaganda operation, he'd still be walking
with his real legs.

No doubt your buddies didn't do anything to the folks that didn't support
Uncle Sam and his un-American hypocrisy. Marched into their country, had
a party and fed them all bullet cakes. It's okay, because the enemy was
evil or at least more evil than you and besides the Flag makes it okay
and you never killed or disfigured anybody except in a sanitary, socially
acceptable way.

The potential for death threats from wannabe Heroes and crazy
astronomer/cat breeders with katanas mandate that not offend the military
cult, so as a token, Thank you for trying to save all those people from
the Evil Communists. If you had not, Vietnam would be even more EVIL
(AXIS OF EVIL EVIL) than it is today and many more people would be
tortured and raped under their (almost but not quite AXIS of) EVIL rule
and who knows how many countries they would have invaded under pretense
to maintain their oil supply. Your sacrifice has made it possible for
the many hard working cilivians who supply the military to buy new homes,
boats and snowmobiles. You have also made it possible for many people
who otherwise would not be qualified to do anything to have extremely
well paying jobs to in the business of publicizing various lies and
rationalizations for past and future wars. Also, while I don't like it
myself my girlfriend thanks you for making shrimp prices low.

Finally, thank you for giving silly people like Ann and Lady a reason
parrot back meaningless phrases. Too bad God doesn't really care if
their Heroes live or die or live in pain for all or only part of their
lives. Instead of asking God for a blessing why don't they ask George to
stop trying to play World Leader Pretend? oh yeah, because they know
their place and their place is not question God or George.

"Starlord" wrote in
:

Since I saw his message in a quote, I'm got something to say big time.
I am a disablibed vietnam vet, I've lived with pain all my life and
will live with it until the day the grim one calls my name.

He talks about killing babys in vietnam, I've got news for him, he's
full of shit.
I was with the 4th Inf.Div. central highlands, the very same unit that
is now over sadams old country. I spent most on my time on a CA team,
I drove a truck that had been modified to go where other trucks
couldn't. We would go out to villages and set up medic tables and help
the people out, teating wonds, illness, etc. The Mountainyard people
where glad to see us as we'd haul their rice crops in for them.

In one village, we found that the dear little brown brother in their
black PJ's, the ones called VC, had been there the night before and
what they had done to the people there was something I'll never
forget. While walking around the outside of the village, I found a MY
boy, about 7 years old who had crossed and set off a vc booby trap
made with White Pfhost. He couldn't walk, the lower 1/2 of a leg was
burned right down to the bone. I picked him up and carried him to the
medic, who called in a midicvac chopper and had him airlifted to the
base hostpital. They couldn't save the lower part of the leg, but
after it was healed, he was fitted with a adtical leg.

The last time I saw him, they where putting him on a truck to be taken
home, now the Mountainyards ware brass arm rings, the more they have,
the higher up in the village they are, I had found out the boy was the
chif's son. As I was saying goodby, he took off two of his arm rings
and gave them to me, the translator told me that he was making me a
brother to him.

To this day, I have those rings in a place of Honor.

As for what that dipstick said, he'd best go talk to the vc and NVA
about what they did to people who wouldn't support them.

"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
news:1110552442.ee6849b60ded1ebc06828b49ee842ecf@t eranews...
Hmm, maybe we should put you into a jungle war zone, then send a 6yr
old girl who knows what she's doing with an M16 after you, and see
what happens? Oh, and add in a shitload of other fanatic guerilla
troops, who look, to you, exactly like the innocent villagers your
supposed to protect, except that thay happen to be shooting at you.
Or handing you babies rigged with explosives. Do us all a favor,
don't talk about this country's Vets until you can say you've been
there, and done what they have, until you've watched your best friend
get blown into pieces no bigger than your hand. Shove your stupid
anti-military, anti-American litany where the sun doesn't shine.
Murri "Cereus-validus....." wrote in
message m...
Storelard apparently thinks his killing babies in Viet Nam was far
more heroic than suicide. Consider the source, he is a delusional
hypocrite coward.

Like his idol Ernest Hemingway, Thompson eventually killed himself
because he could no longer stand the intense physical pain he was
suffering.

The difference with Storelard is that he himself is the pain.

"escape" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:15:55 -0800, "Starlord"
opined:

Hi, just add him to your killfile, that way you'll not see his
posts unless someone quotes them in a reply.

I put him there and it's nice not having to read his garbage
anymore. As it is, I figured that if he's old enough to know what
a hippie was, then most likly he was of the kind that I saw at the
airport when I came home from Vietnam and getting out of the Army.
Those I can live without.

Plus, if that guy was so great, then why did he take the cowards
way out and kill himself?

Thankfully I'll not see his answer, it'll just fall into the
awesome cyber Black Hole to never be seen again.

You think it's cowardly to shoot your brains out? I think it's
pretty clear that
anyone who does that is in dire trouble emotionally. I think
anyone who does that sort of thing is a person who needs your
compassion, not your superior judgment. I hope none of your
family members off themselves. If they do, will
they be cowardly too? People who think like you are why people
hate Americans.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for yourself or a
friend? http://www.animaux.net/stern/present.html