Old 12-03-2005, 09:49 PM
shazzbat

"Mike" wrote in message
:-))

Thank you :-))

That's two bits of good news in five minutes.

Air Commodore Sims Commanding Officer of RAF Cosford and Mrs Sims, have
accepted the National Service (RAF) Association's invitation to attend and
review the Parade at RAF Cosford on National Service Sunday on June 26th.

We
were to have the Lancaster Bomber for a fly past, but it is grounded for
essential maintenance for the VE Day celebrations, but we have a Spitfire
instead. (I prefer the Spitfire, we had half a dozen at Sandown last year
and they are something :-))

So there you are, any ex National Service Royal Air Force Gardeners out
there? (I do happen to know that Gardeners do come in all shapes and sizes
and backgrounds.) ;-) ;-)

This one comes REME shaped :-))
Steve