Old 10-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Lilly

Default Wisteria Question

I was hoping some of you might have some wisdom for me. I've had a
white wisteria for about 3 years now, it's always been a good bloomer.
We've lived a year in Washington State now (I've been told we're still
zone 8 even though we're not on the Oly Pen anymore.), we used to live
in Calif. The wisteria came with us, and bloomed fine in both places.
Anyway, I've never pruned it because the fellow who gave it to me said
not to. Now I'm noticing that it has a lot more dead branches than it
used to and very little indication of buds/new growth. I'm wondering
if should I prune it? I'm a little worried now and I'm just not too
sure what I should do. Thanks for any ideas...
~Lilly