Old 13-03-2005, 05:58 AM
Starlord

It was not my operation, as a member of the armed forces of the USA, I went
where I was ordered to go. And since it was the VC/NVA who used the WP,
because his father ( who the VC KILLED ) wouldn't supply them with rice and
what else they did to the people of that MY village, the vc should have been
blown to bits. BTW, in Vietnam, the Mountainyard people are less than
nothing to the vietnamese, the MY's have been around far longer than the
others and they have no rights at all. I'd be very surprised if there's many
of them left over there.

You sound just like others I've heard over the years, and as far as I care,
you could take a flying leap into the lava lake in the Hawaii Volcano.

"Henry" wrote in message
What a cute bleeding heart story. Maybe if you weren't out there in the
first place with your little propaganda operation, he'd still be walking
with his real legs.