Old 13-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:10:47 -0000, "Furby"
wrote:

Is this true? If so how many tomatoes plants should I get in a double pair
of grow bags, I know it won't be 6, but would I put 4 in there?

I have some green plastic things like crowns, which you push into the
top of a growbag, giving about the capacity of a 2 litre pot above the
growbag. They have a reservoir for watering ino which lets the water
trickle into the compost Don't know if you can still get them.
I have used 3 to a bag, but 2 would be better. I'd not put more than 3
in a double height.
A couple of years ago Westland did some bigger, thicker bags with a
different name, but they were big growbags all the same.

Pam in Bristol