Old 13-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Jim Lewis

At one point a woman stuck her head in the door and asked if the trees
were for sale. I told her that I could sell her one of Anita's trees
that I brought, but it would end up in divorce! This puzzles me--why
it is that people always ask if my trees are for sale? Have others who
have done workshops or demos and brought along a few of their trees
found the same thing?

Oh yes. It's a pretty standard reaction. At displays, or even
when strangers come to the house -- plumber, electrician,
carpenter, horse person coming to work with Jackie, etc. It's
almost the first question -- after "How old is it? are they?"

And, for my littlest trees . . . "Oh, aren't they cute." Grrrrr.

Jim Lewis - - Hit THINK before you hit SEND

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++