Old 13-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 3/13/2005 5:42:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Have others who
have done workshops or demos and brought along a few of their trees
found the same thing?

We have an annual show at a local retail nursery where we display our
trees. A customer actually had one of my trees at the check out counter trying
to buy it.

BTW for anyone near Brevard County, Florida

I am doing a free demo at the ACE Hardware at 1005 N. Courtney
Parkway, Merritt Island on Sat. March 19 at 10 AM.

The Bonsai Society of Brevard is having a show at Rockledge Gardens on
South US Highway 1 in Rockledge on April 9 and 10 during regular nursery
business hours, I think 9 -5 on Sat and 11 to 4 on Sunday. We will have a free
demo at 10 AM on Sat.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++