Old 13-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:59:39 -0600, "Reel McKoi" wrote:

There were 10 baby koi, 4 I'll keep to grow, the rest go to the pet
store.... or maybe I'll take them to the koi club meeting tomorrow.

# Do you have Butterfly koi or the short finned koi?

=========================
Butterfly. Though they just look like long fin currently. They may grow. I
had one baby that took 5 years before his pec fins feathered. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

=========
The Butterfly are my favorites. As we cull them out at pond cleaning time I
always keep the best Butterflies. In another 10 years they'll probably all
be BF koi. I'm starting to see BF fry now. I kept one last year and sold
the less pretty one.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and