Old 14-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Watercress

Go to website of specialty fluorescent tube, for that for the Zoo-med
tubes. They have nice chart and everything.

And to answer your question, normal light is not enough. I assume you
mean normal fluorescent light. The good news is the specialty tubes
are not that expensive. I got my Zoo-med at about $8 a piece.

Incidentally, since you are asking this question, you probably have not
started this hobby. I just want to tell you that this hobby can be
quite time consuming, compared to say, just keeping a few topical fish.