Old 14-03-2005, 06:52 AM
Richard Sexton

And to answer your question, normal light is not enough. I assume you
mean normal fluorescent light. The good news is the specialty tubes
are not that expensive. I got my Zoo-med at about $8 a piece.

Eh. A $2 warm white and a $2 cool white is fine. It's relaly a diminshed
return other than aesthetics if you spend even a tiny bit more.

Incidentally, since you are asking this question, you probably have not
started this hobby. I just want to tell you that this hobby can be
quite time consuming, compared to say, just keeping a few topical fish.

Doesn't have to be.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org