Old 14-03-2005, 04:28 AM
Craig Cowing

On Mar 13, 2005, at 7:22 PM, Kitsune Miko wrote:

Craig,

Interesting. I feel the serenity I get from the
trees. I think someimes that folks feel if they buy
the tree, they might be able to take home the
serenity.

I hadn't thought about that, but I'll bet you're right on target. It's
funny, isn't it, that we try to capture the most elusive aspects of
life with money?

Yet for me the serenity comes from working
with the trees then being with them, like good
friends.

Kits

Right. I feel the same way, but another person who is simply looking at
the trees as an observer rather than a participant won't understand
that.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++