Old 14-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Pam Moore

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:03:41 -0000, "Des Higgins"
wrote:

Aaaaargh; every time I see that name I remember seeing him say on Gardeners
World in the mid 90s saying with a straight face that he only grew plants
that were culinary, medicinal or aphrodisiac. This was with him dressed in
some kind of hand-knitted afghan yoghurt fibre jump suit standing beside a
pile of used tyres that he was using for growing strawberries. Put me off
my takeaway, so it did.

Similar picture with the pigtail carefully positioned in last week's
AG.
According to Janet's rating I would give Bob Flowerdew 2/7/8. His
knowledge of organics is second to none, but he needs to study a bit
of Latin in order to pronounce and understand plant names.
I hope he's not reading this. We know they do sometimes, as Jenny
will remember from her never-to-be-forgotten appearances on GQT! LOL

Pam in Bristol