Old 14-03-2005, 04:20 PM
The Cook

Nyssa wrote:

The Cook wrote:

Now if someone can tell me where I can buy seeds for "Petit Pois" and
Carmello tomatoes other than Renee's Seeds I would be most grateful.

I got mine from Kitchen Garden Seeds. The tomatoes are already up
about 5 inches tall. Too cold to work outside yet to get the
petit pois planted. It's running 10 degrees F below normal this
month. sigh

http://www.kitchengardenseeds.com

I picked up a number of unusual (to me) varieties and a summer
salad garden combination that included the Carmello tomatoes.

No affiation, just a happy customer.

Nyssa, waiting for the weather to warm up to start digging

Thanks for the reference. Prices look OK and shipping is very
reasonable.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."