Old 14-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Kenni Judd

Sorry, Wendy, already tried that VBG. Kenni

"Wendy" wrote in message
newsQYYd.73768$FM3.69091@fed1read02...
Well that's it! I am going to play loud rock music in my greenhouse.
(((LOL)))
Remove peterpan for email reply

Cheers Wendy

Steve wrote:
wrote:

There was an article in the Phila. Enquirer about the new SAT and a
companion article about the history of the lead pencil. It stated in
the article that an unpainted pencil inserted in a potted plant would
eliminate mealy bugs. If that is true I wonder how it works.

Did you ever see one of those old movies where some sort of
monster/creature/space alien is threatening to take over the world? They
try every thing they can to stop the thing but it seems indestructible.
Just when it is hopeless, someone figures out its weakness. Maybe it
can't stand rock music. They turn on the loud speakers and the thing
explodes. End of movie.

If you can kill mealy bugs with a pencil, it's like that.

Steve