Old 14-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Mike

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message

Same here on south of the Isle of Wight today, where sheltered from the NW
wind. I managed 4 hours in the garden without the need for clothes.
Wonderful! Buds in the orchard, daffodils & primroses out and bluebells
pushing up. I gives you hope!

What Duncan doesn't tell you, is that he lives in a real 'Tropical Pocket'
on the Isle of Wight and only about 2 miles North ;-) it could freeze 'bits
off you' at the same time ;-))
I have a pocket like that in my back garden, but it is only 'deck chair'
sized :-((

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past