Old 15-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Travis

figaro wrote:
From: "madgardener"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:40:36 -0500
Subject: Little pieces of stained glass

I mean, whattaya gonna do, break my trowel?

I fell off my chair on that one! Thanks for the chuckle; I really
needed that! Loved the picture. I'm on dial-up at 26400 kbs but
it was worth it.

Also, thanks to the others for pointing out how all this usenet
crap works. I must admit, I had no idea what the reasons were for
not posting pictures or HTML. I just thought it was some
control-freak moderator type stuff. Now I understand. Gracias!

Unless moderator in in the name of a newsgroup it is not moderated.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5