Old 14-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Katra

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Katra wrote:

You can also plant garlics from the clove heads at the grocery store,

An obsession of mine: different garlic varieties do differently well at
different locations. You may likely do OK with store bought, but there's a
universe of wonderful garlic out there that isn't mass-produced. Why not
get a few bulbs from somebody near you and raise your own?

Gary Woods

I've had trouble growing garlic... I need to try a special bed for it
with better drainage.

I seldom eat fresh garlic too, so I'd not want to grow much.
If I eat fresh garlic, I smell and taste it in my mouth for HOURS and it
makes me nauseated after awhile.

I know this is sacrelige, but I prefer garlic powder......

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada