Old 14-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Katra

In article ,
"Gary" wrote:

I have many seeds.. Basil, mint, poppies, morning glory, garlic, chives,
datura and more if you are interested please email me at

Maybe we can do some trading..

Got Phalaris grass seed? ;-D

I'll trade you a couple of callused buds of San Pedro as soon as I
harvest......

I have some dried datura seeds but have not planted them yet.
Hmmmmm... I might do that today! I have space in the greenhouse.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada