Old 14-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Reel McKoi

"Bob Koerber" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:

I just came back from Wal-Mart. They have their pond plants in. $4.88

for
water lilies which includes some rocks, a plastic mesh pot and fertilizer
tabs. You can't beat that. The other pond plants were also $4.88. It's

good time to grab a few if your budget is limited. ;-)

Got some a couple of weeks ago. Looked better than I have seen from
them in a long time.

Bob

The ones I bought last spring thrived and all but one bloomed most of the
summer. One got so huge I gave it away. One was a mini that bloomed until
frost. I plan to pull that one out and divide it. I like those small ones.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and