Old 14-03-2005, 08:39 PM
~Roy~

You have to match the patch and adhesive to the type of liner you
have.......

There are quite a few different types of liners made out of various
materials...........EDPM, being the most expensive and common. From
what I seen in our local HD they had patches and spice type and
adhesives only for the EDPM type liner materials, as thats all they
sell is EDPM liner. Your HD may of course be different, but odds are
its a clone of all others. Follow the directions with the repair kit
to the letter....a skipped step or a short cut in doing the repair
will bite you.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:21:13 -0500, "Priscilla McCullough"
wrote:

===Does anybody know what kind of adhesive or glue I need to buy to patch a
===tear in my liner?
===We got a thunderstorm and it snapped a huge limb in a tree and it stabbed my
===liner falling.
===Put a hole in the side. I know someone said Home Depot had stuff but I
===didn't know what to buy.
===Thanks!
===Priss
===