Old 15-03-2005, 01:59 AM
Reel McKoi

"Glenn S." wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:
I just came back from Wal-Mart. They have their pond plants in. $4.88

for
water lilies which includes some rocks, a plastic mesh pot and

fertilizer
tabs. You can't beat that. The other pond plants were also $4.88.

It's a
good time to grab a few if your budget is limited. ;-)

================
not yet for us ... I checked ours over the weekend and they did not have
any pond plants in stock yet.

G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

They just got them in the lady in the plant dept. said. I'm going to check
out Lowe's and Home Depot this week if I get the chance. I hope to find
something different and new this year. Wally World has the best prices here
though.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and