Old 15-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Norma Briggs

I am jealous.....wah....wah...I want one too...

That being said: ((((((((good for you)))))))...enjoy it and keep us posted

"The Cook" wrote in message
My husband is hooking up the electricity now so we can have heat in
the greenhouse tonight. I transplanted my broccoli, rapini and
lettuce today. I hope I never have to transplant 3" tall plants with
only two leaves. I also started tomatoes and herbs today. Think I
will wait a couple of weeks to start peppers and eggplant. I think
most everything else get planted directly outside.

It will be interesting to see how my tomatoes especially do this year.
I am trying "Sun Leaper" this year. I bought some last year at the
farmers market and they were very good. Fairly thick flesh and kept
well.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent
indignation, and 50 percent envy."