Old 15-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Skutter Skutter is offline
Registered User

ND stands for National Diploma. it will entitle me with my membership to the arb association in the uk the have the title M.Arbor.A. When complete i will be climbing for the company i currently work for with a view to doing a HND (higher national diploma) on-line and continueing to add to the qualifications on my Nptc card - for those uniformed it covers things such as chainsaw maintance, felling and dimantling of trees, dealing with windblown trees, climbing and arial rescue, use of a chain saw in a tree, and whole host of other things from pestercides to ATV's