Old 15-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Doll is Mine

Newt wrote:
Doll is Mine Wrote:

Anyone have a good source for flowering fragrant hoya plants? I
inherited one from my mother-in-law and LOVE it. It makes my whole
house
smell wonderful at night when it is flowrering. I have propogated
additional ones from that plant but I am hooked and want more variety.
Anyone know of a good, reliable source?

Hi Doll,

I don't have your answer, so maybe someone else will come along with
ideas. In the meantime, Garden Web has a forum just for hoyas. Here's
a helpful post.
http://tinyurl.com/66blf

Here's the main page for that particular forum. They have forums for
just about everything you can think of.
http://tinyurl.com/3wdet

There is also an exchange section for hoyas. If you don't have
anything to trade, you might be able to get some for SASE - Self
Addressed Stamped Envelope.
http://tinyurl.com/5op6v

Do be sure to read the instructions for using the site. You can check
references for mailorder sites here.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

Happy trading!
Newt